Question No. Responding (Total = 106) Responses Family Eating Habits Table 2. Customers Describe Services and ... 66 25% of total food consumed 23 50% of total food consumed 5 75% of total food consumed Resort Food Service 5 No ... Some Interview Questions Highest frequency responses Operational Description anbsp;...
|Title||:||Resort food service in northern Wisconsin|
|Author||:||L. H. Farevaag, B. D. David, University of Wisconsin--Extension. Cooperative Extension Programs|