Open Source Software: New Horizons

Open Source Software: New Horizons

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source

The second analysis aimed to check the actual availability of technical documentations and user manuals related to the 32 analyzed projects. We discovered that: 69% of the projects have up-to-date user manuals while the remaining 31% have not updated or available user ... For example, Testopia ... T- doc, is able to automatically generate testing documentation and it is not limited to acceptance tests.

Title:Open Source Software: New Horizons
Author:Pär J. Ågerfalk, Cornelia Boldyreff, Jesús M. González-Barahona, Gregory R. Madey, John Noll
Publisher:Springer - 2010-05-29


You Must CONTINUE and create a free account to access unlimited downloads & streaming