Electrical Work Injuries in California

Electrical Work Injuries in California

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source

*A salesman was electrocuted when a 120-volt cord connector body on the supply cord for a portable steam cleaning unit fell out of the male motor base inlet . ... *An electrician was electrocuted while connecting circuit conductors to an air conditioning unit disconnecting switch on ... *A swamper was electrocuted while operating a winch to steady a drilling rig which was being raised into drilling position.

Title:Electrical Work Injuries in California
Author:California. Dept. of Industrial Relations. Division of Labor Statistics and Research
Publisher: - 1972


You Must CONTINUE and create a free account to access unlimited downloads & streaming