The meeting house erected in 1729 had now seen nearly fifty years of service and was not only out of repair but had been outgrown. ... Richard Sears was chosen to procure for the town the necessary boards, timber aamp;c, to be brought aquot; from ye Eastwardaquot; and landed on shore at Old ... 1765 (Chat. Rec). She m. 2nd Constant Nickerson, son of Ebenezer, Nov. 11, 1773 (Chat. Rec). Child: Phebe, b . ; m.
|Title||:||A History of Chatham, Massachusetts, Formerly the Constablewick Or Village of Monomoit|
|Author||:||William Christopher Smith|